Bricks 4 Kidz
Franchise Fee: $25,900
Royalty: Paid monthly Flat rate, changes annually
Total Investment: $31,900 - $31,900
Can Be Home Based: Yes
VetFran Member: Yes
SBA Approved: No
Under the franchise Bricks 4 Kidz (BFK) offer, the franchisee will own and operate a service business within a defined exclusive territory, providing project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-13, using LEGO® bricks. We offer after-school classes, camps and birthday parties. Bricks 4 Kidz just opened up their first Creativity Center as a model to use for other BFK franchisees to provide additional revenue streams to their franchise.
HOME-BASED/MOBILE BUSINESS - after-school classes held in public or private schools, birthday parties held in customers' homes, camps run in schools or some other children's businesses. (Franchisee will make arrangements and pay a per diem fee to that business).
NEUTRAL LOCATION - This is a location for renting space for birthday parties, parents night out and other activities of approximately 800 to 1,200 square feet. Includes the same programs as Home Base Model; however, as a standalone Neutral Location, this model provides advanced computers and video programs for stop, time-in-motion and animation movie projects which expand the overall project offerings and school age market segments resulting in higher revenue opportunities than the Home Base Model.
IMPORTANT: Bricks 4 Kidz will only accept investors who are required to commit no less than 30 hours per week to your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® business. However, if investors do not have the flexibility to run classes, in-school field trips, camps and birthday parties, then they will have to hire a manager who must attend our training week in St. Augustine, FL
• USA Today 50 Top franchises for minorities
• The February “Fastest Growing Franchises” Issue of Entrepreneur magazine: Bricks 4 Kidz will be ranked 29th in the Top Fastest Growing Franchises feature for 2013!
Key differentiators not available by others in the same market niche:
1. Exclusive franchisor offering LEGO® programs – NO national competition (offering similar overall programs)
2. Tailor educational projects, in after hour school programs, that would match the curriculum to enhance learning abilities of children
3. Coordinates school curriculum teachings to After School Classes where B4K’s Projects will be tailored to the curriculum teachings to enhance the overall education of the children
4. Provides two exclusive model options: Home Base, Creativity Center (brick and mortar)
5. All the proprietary material (lesson plans, schematic graphical layouts on how to develop each project and LEGO®S’ kits) are provided for each of the 100 plus projects for the franchisees
6. Exclusive programs available to franchisees not offered by any other provider of LEGO® services
7. Provides over 20 different revenue profit centers for the franchisee resulting in multiple income streams to the bottom line revenue income
8. Quick ROI with minimal investment; high profit margins; low overhead costs
9. No Accounts Receivables - - all classes/activities are paid up front
10. Recession resistance
11. In October 2012 USA Today, Bricks 4 Kidz was selected as one of the “50 Top Franchises for Minorities”
12. Recognized as “Fastest Growing Franchise” in the Child Services’ Industry Category
13. The February “Fastest Growing Franchises” Issue of 2013 Entrepreneur magazine: Bricks 4 Kidz will be ranked 29th in the “Top Fastest Growing Franchises” feature for 2013!
14. The March Issue of 2013 Entrepreneur magazine which focuses on Top New Franchises and Bricks 4 Kidz will be ranked #4 in the Top New Franchises’ feature!
15. The April Issue of 2013 Entrepreneur magazine will focus on Top Home Based Franchises and Bricks 4 Kidz will be ranked 49th; this highly targeted niche is geared toward the important and viable home based business segment which represents half of all US businesses
16. Only LEGOS® franchise/business doing national advertising
17. Currently there is not another LEGOS® franchise/business offering as detailed of a structured programs and profit center projects as found with Bricks 4 Kidz.
On February 12, 2013 Bricks 4 Kidz announced a new business module option that is designed to provide team building programs to multiple size businesses and sports’ teams. This new module will be available to all existing and new Bricks 4 Kidz franchisees at no additional cost! This module, alone, could end up doubling their income and be worth the cost for a Bricks 4 Kidz double territory program. . . plus, the franchisees are not locked into their restricted zip code territories – they are able to market the module anywhere in the United States!! Find out more by visiting www.bricks4biz.com.
PLEASE PROVIDE A ZIP OR POSTAL CODE WITH YOUR TERRITORY REQUEST.
Request More Information